Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

Cake Batter Ice Cream Ingredients 1 cup heavy cream, divided 1 cup milk (I used 1%) 1 cup half and half 2/3 cup cake mix (white or yellow or homemade; recipe coming soon) 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract Pinch of salt 3 egg yolks 2 tbsp sprinkles (I used nonpareils)

cookies
cookies

Download whole gallery
Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

Download whole gallery
Cake Batter Ice Cream Ingredients 1 cup heavy cream, divided 1 cup milk (I used 1%) 1 cup half and half 2/3 cup cake mix (white or yellow or homemade; recipe coming soon) 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract Pinch of salt 3 egg yolks 2 tbsp sprinkles (I used nonpareils)
Cake Batter Ice Cream                            Ingredients 1 cup heavy cream, divided 1 cup milk (I used 1%) 1 cup half and half 2/3 cup cake mix (white or yellow or homemade; recipe coming soon) 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract Pinch of salt 3 egg yolks 2 tbsp sprinkles (I used nonpareils)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment